Acupuncture in Portland, OR
Welcome to East-West Acupuncture in Portland, OR! Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine helps with Allergies, Digestion, Infertility, Neck/Back Pain, and more.
Part of a Healthy Portland Lifestyle Since 1980
- Do you have a Chronic Illness?
- Are you in Pain or Stressed all the time?
- Are you concerned with the side-effects of Medication?
- Have you been told to “Just live with it”?
The Ancient Healing Power of Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine CAN HELP YOU!
Why Choose Us?
- Clinical Supervisor Oregon College of Oriental Medicine
- Nineteen Years of Experience
- Individualized Treatment -Tailored to you, not a one size fits all approach.
- Specialization – 2 year Post-Graduate Certificate in Chinese Gynecology.
- We Take the Time to Treat You – First Visit 1½ hour, the next are 1 hour.
- We accept & bill all insurance that covers acupuncture
Treatment of Pain, Digestive Disorders, Infertility and More!
It’s not just Acupuncture: We may use Moxa, Cupping, Tui na massage.
You will be assessed for Chinese Herbs if they are applicable, at no charge.
The Acupuncture Stop-Smoking Program helping Hundreds of Portland’ers Kick the habit!
Recently, Steve has completed a program in MPT (Micro Current Positional Tuina). This is an amazing new method of relieving Pain using a mobile micro current device and pulling shortened muscles back into place. We are seeing amazing results with this.
Call for a free 20 minute Consultation or a First Visit (503) 231-4101